NTLK MP2100 Case Screws

From: Roy Bourcier (bourc@clarityconnect.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 23:38:05 EDT

I sat down tonight to write a few notes for a memo I need to finish
tomorrow, and my MP 2100 locks up. Doesn't happen often at all - no
big deal. I flip it over and release the cover to reset it and I see
that two of the little screws in the back of the case have apparently
fallen out. Does anybody know where I can find some of these little
beauties or a reasonable substitute? Thanks for any help.

Roy

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!