Re: NTLK Question: Are there other free ISPs?

From: Doug Fuss (dfuss@ct.freei.net)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 13:35:33 EDT

> I was just wondering if there are any other free ISPs that work with the
> Newton?

Freei.net works for me. <http://www.freei.net>

Doug

douglas.fuss.pc.86@aya.yale.edu
ICQ: 63846722

People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't
believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people
who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find
them, make them.

George Bernard Shaw, Mrs. Warren 's Profession

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!