Re: NTLK White Backlight Kit

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 10:26:02 EDT

Bradley Smith wrote:
> 60000 hours is amazing. That's like continuously on for 6 years!
It's the lifetime of the white LED, is it? I did not listen to all
comments about the backlight, but what about the current consumption.
Now we have about 20mA which is quite a lot to drive some LED's. What
are the plans for your kit? Do you have provision for pulsing the LED
current?

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing ****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!