NTLK Re: Urgently need help

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox@peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 13:05:45 EDT

* Robert Benschop <robertbenschop@bigfoot.com> on Sun, 09 Apr 2000
| It just dawned on me that you probably won't be able to do this,
| again 'cause they're copy protected, anybody creative enough for a solution
| for this ?

The Newt Case Package Manager ignores the copy protect flag. Use it to
mail the packages with SimpleMail. Once encapsulated, you should be able
to beam them.

Me? I'd just use another machine to unzip the archives, put them on a web
server some where, and use Newt's Cape to get them.

--
Rat <ratinox@peorth.gweep.net>    \ Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ unknown glowing substance which fell to

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!