NTLK re: Urgent

From: Prentiss.Gray@gecits.ge.com
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 16:52:47 EDT

Philip Esposito wrote:

I work for a company that uses Newtons. I am trying to find if
there exists a 56k modem that runs on both the Newton OS and Windows, does
NOT use software support and has an XJack connection (no cables or dongles).
(Basically, exactly like the old Hayes Optima 336). I was wondering if
anyone knew if such a modem existed.
[additional text dropped]

I use a USRobotics XJ5560 on both my ThinkPad and My Newton. I have had no
problems with any of the US Robotics or Megahertz modems I have tried

Prentiss Gray

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!