NTLK Linear Flash -- want some -- recommend a source?

From: Blake Patterson (blake@blakespot.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 20:00:48 EDT

        I've come back to the Newton after foolishly selling my MP2100. Got a
MP130 (new) and eMate (new) happily in the past few days. Ordered the
eMate DRAM/Flash upgrade. I intend to use the MP130 in-hand day-to-day,
using the eMate less frequently, but for document production and happy
saturday e-mail writing away from the house. Seems, given the
differences in the systems, that I'd want 2 Flash cards rather than
sharing one (though the two systems will rarely be in simultaneous use).
 I'd prob. install LunaSuite and other large apps that the 2.0 MP130
might not be able to handle. Seems inserting a card with that sort of
thing on it into the 130 could cause problems. ??

        Anyway -- I imagine linear flash RAM is not in large supply these days,
and I want unused Flash cards due to their finite life cycle. Can
anyone recommend a source?? I had a 12MB MagicRAM card in my old
MP2100, but I see that there's nothing on MagicRAM's "Linear Flash"
product page any longer.

        Thanks.

bp

--
"Heisenberg may have slept here."

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!