Re: NTLK Re:MP2100 HWR troubles - when writing quickly

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 15:00:43 EDT

on 21-04-2000 8:48, John I. Clark at jiclark@independence.net wrote:

> Now I know Mark makes the NuShield, and I've used them, but I have to
> say that I had never experienced the "Jaggies" UNTIL I used NuShields
> for the first time!!! I know it's not necessarily related, but I
> certainly don't think it's a fair claim to say that they "prevent" the
> jaggies... Screen protectors do just that: protect the surface of the
> screen, and by all means buy one if you're worried about scratching your
> screen inadvertantly. But to claim that they'll PREVENT the jaggies is
> just too much of a stretch to let pass.

You might be right that Mark overstated his case, but the jaggies tend to go
away if you run something between the screen and the housing and since you
stick a NuShield between the screen and the housing as well there's a good
chance that it will help.
If you getting the jaggies from a NuShield, since it seams to be a pressure
related "ailment" there might be a relation, but since you're the first to

Robert Benschop

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!