RE: NTLK Official NASP Update - sorry, finally! LONG

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 03:06:18 CDT

No new sources up yet. I just put a new version up though. This one will NOT
hand if you don't have sloup running / newt not connected / wrong port
selected / wrong port settings etc. It will timeout after 15 seconds and
tell you. SuperNotes support is in there. I've tested it on Outlook 2000 and
Shane has tried it on 97 and 98. Go get it!

The source will go up after we get a bit of feedback and feel everything is
okay.

Brad