NTLK How to print from MP2100 to Epson Stylus 600?

From: gien wean (plastik@mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 22:14:47 CDT

Hi everyone!

I'm a newton newbie and I just got myself a neat 2100. I'm loving every
moment I spend with it!! Have used it to surf the net (newtscape), read
emails (enroute) and even a bit of Internet Relay Chatting (Chatbuddy). IMHO
the newton is the best PDA out there. Always a pleasure when getting new
Apple hardware.

That aside, has anyone have any success printing from the 2100 to an Epson
Stylus printer? Do I absolutely have to get the so-called "Print Pack" or is
there a workaround =). Would like to try to do a school assignment on my
newt without using my desktop at all! Many thanks in advance.

rgds
Gien Wean from Singapore