Re: NTLK how to connect MP2.1K to iMac's USB

From: Ernie Sutcliffe (ernie@sutclif.com)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 11:12:14 CDT

OK, this should be pretty simple, but I can't get my iMac to communicate
either.

I loaded Keyspan driver, I select Keyspan USB DB9 from the NCU preferences
menu on the iMAC.
Plug in my Messagepad 2100 (Keyspan to cable to dongle)
Run "Dock", Connect via serial (also tried serial - 9600)

Error: "The connection was stopped because there was no response"

I cannot imagine what could go wrong.

Ernie Sutcliffe