[NTLK] Apple Fulfillment and Flip Covers

From: Tom Spielman (tomspielman_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 10:56:11 EDT

I need a new flip cover for my MP2K and I've tried to get a hold of
Apple Fulfillment to order one using a phone number I've seen posted a
number of places. This number no longer seems to work (1 888 273-3594).
Has anyone gotten a hold of them recently? Is there another phone
number to try or source for this part?

Thanks!