Re: [NTLK] A message from the past.

From: NDCHEG1_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 21:45:15 EDT

TARDIS:
Time and Relative Dimensions in Space. Shoot, someone beat me to it. DALEK,
well that one was already answered too. So much for not reading the digest
ever day. If that message was originally sent in March, wasn't that when the
old list was having major problems? hmmph.

On a side Newton note, I already have the Mac sounds (AOL downloads/music and
sound/TV sound clips/Science fiction), but does anyone have the TARDIS
materialization or dematerialization sound for the Newton? Or better yet,
K-9 saying "yes master" or "I sense danger". And where did someone get that
Newton game, UNNA? I gotta take a look... perfect sounds for a boring
meeting with clients you don't like... "Exterminate!" Well, ok, I admit
"Bite my shiny metal a$$" is still better.

Now next (rhetorical) question; who can name all the actors, in order, to
play The Doctor? (and, as Stuart and Vince say in the British Q.A.F., "Paul
McGann doesn't count." If you catch that entire reference, feel free to
email me off list.)

In a message dated 8/1/01 2:26:08 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net writes:

Cool. A Doctor Who reference. My many worlds coming together at last.
ACR