[NTLK] Looking for a tight, little 21.....

From: Rodney Withers (mryendor_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 19:16:34 EDT

I'm looking for a tight, little 2100 Newton MP.

I just wanted to know if any of you loyal (including
myself) Newton fans has an extra MP2100 with
accessories lying around that wouldn't hurt you buy
selling it or if you know of someone else that's face
with such luxury.

I have one now however I would like to get one more.
Just call me greedy, I guess.

You can email me at mryendor_at_yahoo.com

thanks,

rw