Re: [NTLK] New Newton User. Need advice.

From: Andrew C. Rempt (acrempt_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 13:31:03 EDT

Welcome to the list! I'm pretty new myself, having only been on for a
month plus, and I can tell you, it's a great place.

As for sites, I started here, and then fanned out.
http://www.chuma.org/newton/ncage/

Be sure to check the glossary and the faq.

And if you know anything about Doctor Who trivia it would help.

ACR