[NTLK] Palm Org. with Newton

From: lewis rogers (lewisrr_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 20:45:31 EDT

Have been using Claris Org. with my Newton MP-2000u for sometime, now using
OS 9.1 and found Claris a little unstable? Tried Palm and when I tried to
load received a -1 error problem after only completing half of the names
file and then the finder crashed and had to restart with the power button.
Has anyone else had this problem with Claris and Palm?

LewisRR