Re: [NTLK] More Backdrop advice

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 13:45:00 EDT

PIMple is great. You can setup a meeting very quickly via PIMple. My fav.
is tap 'Today', and hope...'you have nothing to do'... LOL!

My fav. backdrop is 'BackdropPlus' from standalone.com. Just one tap on
the 'desktop' icon is all you need. So far, I have 38 apps. ready to go.
:-)
------------------
>Not exactly a backdrop, but I keep PIMple open all the time over Avi's
>Backdrop. Just need to tap on the "Today" button to bring up your
>current schedule. PIMple is also small enough that it doesn't take up
>much of Avi's BD space.
>
>Way Wong
>Byte-Size Software
>http://home.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize.html

!ooW %-)
My Newt. will still be productive way after the last Palm/Handspring is
six-feet under.
 http://www.newtontalk.net