Re: [NTLK] rather telling anecdote

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 14:06:04 EDT

Well, we were staying up at MP2.5 on the bypass
(timeshare resort) but we spent most of our time up at
Corolla, MP4 beach access and down at the Oregon
Inlet. I like beach places where I can drive onto the
beach...having a 4wd vehicle allows me to do that.
I'm familiar with mp9.5, that's near Gallery row! I
usually stay at the Cabana East on the beach road at
MP11.
As to where I was? Well, were wasn't I!
We spend our dinners at the all-you-can-eat
restaruants. Jimmy's Seafood buffet, The Warf, Georges
Junction, Carolina Seafood, and Webbs Crab Shack...and
of course, the Weeping Radish! We spent time on Manteo
on the waterfront, the aquarium, Elizabethan
Gardens...We also went to the Wildlife preserve in
Nags Head. Spent a day in Duck, took the Whalehead
tour...Went down to Hattaras to seee where they put
the lighthouse, then continued down to Ocracoke...Ate
at Howards Pub...
In all, we were everywhere! Only spent two days on the
beach though...the weather report through us
off...they were calling for rain on weds-sun, but come
wednesday, they pushed the rain off till monday!
through off our entire schedule!
Hmmm, I'll bet we crossed paths several times that
week and just didn't know it!
Ed
web/gadget guru
--- Laurent Daudelin <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com>
wrote:

> On Tuesday, August 7, 2001, at 11:12 AM, Ed Kummel
> wrote:
>
> > This past week, while on vacation in the Outer
> Banks
> > in North Carolina, I had sent my MP2Ku into Apple
> for
>
> Ed,
>
> Where were you in the Outer Banks? I was also there
> last week, in Kill
> Devill Hills at MP 9.5!
>
> -Laurent.
> --

> Laurent Daudelin Developer,
> Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
> mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
> Washington, DC, USA

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...