Re: [NTLK] Flash Card Trade (HELP!)

From: Jonathan A. Rodriguez (cameraboy9_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 01:12:50 EDT

Hello once again;

I'd just like to thank everyone for all of their helpful replies! I've got two
people already who might possibly be able to help me out. So, I guess what I'm
trying to say, no more replies needed :-). Thank you all again; joining this
list was definitely a good idea.

If the trade doesn't work out, I'll write the list back and let you guys know
if I still need help.

Happy Newton-ing!

-Jon