Re: [NTLK] Tips on starting a Newton User Group

From: Tobin, John (jtobin_at_vignette.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 12:18:03 EDT

There was a Newton User Group in Austin at one time. I went to an ANUG
meeting in 1995 back when I was working at Apple (although not in a Newton
capacity). I think it was at Sholtz's Beer Garden. I remember my
girlfriend (now wife) *really* didn't want to go! ;-)

Those were the days - if I recall correctly, the buzz was around getting a
2.0 ROM for your MP120! Feel free to email me offlist. I know I'm not the
only Newton fan in Austin.

Cheers,
John