Re: [NTLK] HP Infrared Inkjet Printers

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 12:50:33 EDT

Laurent,
AFAIR, the HP IRDA drivers are not part of the printpak, they're separate
pkgs. I know you'll find them on UNNA.

I have an HP powerbook-to-HP340 serial cable (mac serial on one end,
parallel connector on the other) that works with serial macs. It's called
the "HP Mac Adapter for DeskJet 340 Printer" and comes with driver and font
disks.

I've never tried it with an IRDA Powerbook but if you'd like the drivers
that came with the cable, I'll email them to you. Email me off list.

ken