Re: [NTLK] Power was interrupted...

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 14:32:03 EDT

I had this problem with a Newt. I got off ebay. The battery cage had a
crack that allowed the cage to flex. The flex was enough to cause the
'instant-unforeseen' power-off. The crack was only noticed when light went
thru it while another cage was still in one piece.
> > The only error I get is "The system restarted because power was
>> > interrupted"
>>
>> Well, then that would point to the battery holder not having firm enough
>> connections to the Newton itself.

!ooW %-)
My Newt. will still be productive way after the last Palm/Handspring is
six-feet under.
 http://www.newtontalk.net