Re: [NTLK] Anyone had this happen/know.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 14:32:03 EDT

Yup, happened to me three times in the last 20 months. Same exact problem.
 Used SBM Utilities to correct some values on some software. But no real
reason why it happened.
------------------
>there. The only thing that I noticed missing was all the non-default
>'folders' that I had set up (although all the items that I'd filed showed
up
>in "unfiled names", "unfiled notes" etc). I also lost some registration
>codes for some software. Apart from that everything seems to be okay. The
>only 'funny' thing that happened before the reset was that the night before
>I tried doing a back up which failed half way though (lost connection to
PC)
>and I didn't bother trying a second time.
>
>Does anybody have any idea what caused

!ooW %-)
My Newt. will still be productive way after the last Palm/Handspring is
six-feet under.
 http://www.newtontalk.net