Re: [NTLK] Power interrupted

From: zbir_at_urbanape.com
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 14:43:49 EDT

> What happens when you plug in the power adapter?

Hasn't arrived yet. Bought the Newt from a guy in the UK, and he'd
already sold the original AC Adapter. Given that I've had absolutely no
problems with it since removing the 20MB card, I'm going to assume that
there is something wrong with the card ( or maybe the problem _is_ with
the Newton and any high capacity card will cause a short? )

Still awaiting the AC adapter, my set of NuShields, and my PCMCIA Modem
cable ( got the card, just can't hook it up to anything )

Plus, I need to get some time on a friend's Mac, so I can transfer over
some packages. I have no cables, and my iMac at home doesn't have a
serial port.

These have been very trying days, but I think I see some light at the
end.

me = { 'name' : 'Zachery Bir', 'email' : 'zbir_at_urbanape.com',
       'voice' : '(804) 353-3742', 'url' : 'http://www.urbanape.com/' }