Re: [NTLK] HP Infrared Inkjet Printers

From: Jeff Bakker (stretch_at_cabletv.on.ca)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 19:42:23 EDT

Hi

I have the Hp IrDa drivers installed as well as the GDT PrintDriver
installed on My 2000. I also noticed that it takes a bit to print out a
page. Is there any way to speed it up? If you printer is not printing
anymore via IR see if the printer has the IR enabled in the settings. I
can not access the setting menu at work due to the fact that the
settings are controlled VIA a Windows program from HP which is in the US
and the main server. Hope that this info helps you out
Jeff Bakker