Re: [NTLK] Docking Cradle questions...

From: Paul Nuernberger (pen1_at_spiff.net)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 20:02:18 EDT

Nope. It is supposed to, but I had the exact same experience. I even
numbered the battery packs, recorded charge times, usage info, ...

I found that either pack charged in the Newton (either sitting in the
cradle, or plugged in directly) lasted a good 10-15% longer than if it were
charged in the cradle slot. No explanation, just observation. At the time
I suspected that the temperature profile of charging one in the cradle was
different and therefor affected the charging profile, but this was just
speculation.

Paul Nuernberger