Re: [NTLK] Tips on starting a Newton .

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 00:16:04 EDT

Looks like you'll have monthly if not quarterly meetings.
The hardest part is picking a date and location that 'most' members can
attend.
The best part is finding like-minded people using a device before it's
time. Also finding software that's 'MIA'.
Good luck! If you have any questions, contact me directly.
Thanks to our 'fearless-ten' we have at least one meeting a month, in fact
this month we're meeting twice.
In Nov., our One-Year Anniv., we'll have a dartboard with $J's face on it,
it'll be the most attended meeting ever!!! :-D
>Austin, Tx.

!ooW %-)
My Newt. will still be productive way after the last Palm/Handspring is
six-feet under.
 http://www.newtontalk.net