[NTLK] SMS with Siemens Mobile Phone

From: eMate (eMate_at_advalvas.be)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 03:15:09 EDT

I have a siemens mobile phone and an eMate, i connected them with a a
datacable and a serial pc to mac serial convertor so i am able to fax and do
internet wireless which is great... i just want to use SMS now as well... i
found all the AT&...-codes (that kind of strange modem commands, don't
understand anything of it!) to control the SMS functions with the datacable,
anybody knows how to program my eMate so i can send those serial commands to
my mobile phone? Or is there a program that can do it for you...?

greetz!

jonas