[NTLK] Plastecs POCKET PAL solar charger?

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 14:32:24 EDT

Just saw this link on TON. Anybody tried this with an MP2100?
Any speculation on whether it would work?

http://www.plastecs.com/pocket_pal.htm

I would normally just order one and try it out, but I fried my
Newt once by plugging in the wrong AC adapter, so I'm afraid to
put anything in there that doesn't say "Newton" on it.