[NTLK] Tibet-ePhoto 780c

From: Peter Cameron (pdwcameron_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 21:44:14 EDT

   I think this has been asked before, but I didn't see an answer so I
thought I'd throw it out again. Has anyone managed to get an Agfa ePhoto
780c work with Tibet?
   Tibet wakes up the camera, finds out how many pics are there correctly,
sets up to download the thumbnails ... and promptly dies with an error
message suggesting the camera isn't turned on ... even if it is (though it's
not supposed to be necessary for the camera to be turned on).
   Is there a major difference between the 780 and 780c other than the 780c
being blue instead of black? I haven't been able to find anything that would
lead me to believe the cameras are that different.
   Any help on this would be appreciated.

Peter