Re: [NTLK] Local Newton Owners Wanted

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 02:01:01 EDT

Christopher Plummer wrote:

> On Thursday, August 9, 2001, at 11:08 AM, R. Fay wrote:
>
> Put me down for the Boston area.
>
> Christopher Plummer
> plummer_at_bu.edu
> plumcakes_at_mac.com

I started this thread, as far as I know , no one is really "putting she
or he down" for any particular area. It was only a suggestion that
really has not jelled in any manner yet. Although, one kind sole said he
would use his Web space to compile somthing. In the interim, if you want
to "connect " with someone in your area a simple sig file should
suffice.

IE: Greg ........San Jose, CA.