[NTLK] Back up time

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 17:08:33 EDT

What is the average backup time using NBU. I imagine it is based
on how much stuff is on the Newt, I am looking for an average.
I have a 2100 with a Intel 16 meg card which is about half full.
Backing up with a 300mhz Power book.

I do see some activity as far as name changes in the back up
process. but 2 hrs+ and then the computer drops the connection
because of a communication error can be a bit frustrating.

Could the dropped communication be from running out of memory in the
application?

Greg