Re: [NTLK] 3Com 3C589D

From: Family (khowe_at_omninet.net.au)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 21:40:26 EDT

On Tuesday, August 14, 2001, at 08:54 AM, Rodney Withers wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've been looking for the mac version of the 3Com
> driver for 3C589D.
>
> I've gone to various sites, mainly chuma.org, to
> download the pkg however the package seems to be only
> for PC's. I've downloaded the pkg on my mac and tried
> to install it on my Newton 2100 however NCU won't take
> it.
>
> Does anyone know where I can get this to work on my
> mac NCU 1.0?
>
> The pkg version I have been trying to work with is
> 3comaddon.pkg.

I had no joy when I tried to download them from chuma either. You will
need to drop them on PackType to make them understood by NCU, but even
this didn't work for me. Someone was kind enough to email me a version
that did work, and I have since helped out a few others in the same way.
Let me know if you want me to email you a copy.

Kim Howe
khowe_at_omninet.net.au