Re: [NTLK] EstiMATE and eProbe

From: Josh mac.com (senorwences_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 19:36:35 EDT

on 8/15/01 3:36 AM, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_mac.com wrote:

> I don't know EstiMate, but AFAIR eProbe was from Knowledge Revolution so you
> might try and mail them at wm.info_at_mscsoftware.com
> Check out their website at http://www.krev.com/
> with an article about eProbe (in case they forgot themselves that hey once
> made this) at: http://www.krev.com/press/releases/pr04.html
>

> Robert Benschop

There's a wonderful article tucked away in the archive of the Apple
Technology Review about a teacher from my home state of Washington that used
eMates and eProbes with his science classes. There's even a few _small_
photos:

http://www.apple.com/education/LTReview/fall97/main2/default.html

Josh Burker