Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #135

From: Anton Balaban (antonbal_at_mail.ru)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 19:18:26 EDT

> Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:50:15 -0400
> From: "Laurent Daudelin" <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] -8007 error

> -8007 is: "Exception not handled". So, somehow, an application or the
> system itself encountered an abnormal condition, set up an exception,
> but no other application/system software did handle the exception.
>
> That's not very useful, I know.

Thank you, Laurent, I found today that the real reason of this error was
Avi's backdrop. It was conflicting with my fonts (the last thing I
suspected). What a pain! I feel very lonely without this backdrop, I got
used to it so much and my 2.5-year son loved to see his face on the
background picture. I use now NiftyDrop but it's nowhere close to Avi's.