[NTLK] eMate Window borders

From: Brad Tober (newtontalk_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 19:30:27 EDT

Hello all!

I just purchased 2 eMates off of eBay for $39.95 (they were in "untested
condition"). They both work fine, except one has a broken tablet.
Anyway, I noticed that some windows have a thick black border and then a
smaller inner grey border. On my MP2100, there is a thin (2 pixel)
black outline and then a 5 or 6 pixel grey border. Can anybody explain
this? By the way - I now realize the need for the eMate memory upgrade.
If anyone has one to sell, contact me.

Thanks!
Brad Tober