Re: [NTLK] PMS Registration-free version online again!

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 03:05:28 EDT

   Sorry, I thought that everyone who had wanted the recompiled
version of PMS had gotten it. It's back online at '
www.bloomington.in.us/~jswitte ' and should stay there this time :)
It's up in plain stuffit and binhexed stuffit format now, when I get
ZipIt to work I'll put a zipped format up. Is it neccessary to have
both the stuffit and binhexed stuffit there, since Macs seem to be
able to download stuffit over HTTP without any problems (at least
Netscape Communicator 4.6.1)?

Jim Witte
jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us