Re: [NTLK] Upgrading Memory Cards

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 11:24:49 EDT

Dave Abramowitz wrote:

> Hmmm...maybe I fouled something up? I was ejecting my Apple 2MB card in
> favor of a Viking 20 MB card, and I got the message that a package on my 2MB
> needed the card, so I should insert it lest I lose data and/or damage the
> card. Then the 2000 powered off. Well, I popped out the 2 MB, slipped in the
> 20 MB, and now it won't power on.. Help?

This is why I urge everone on the list that don't got it - to get it.
SBM CARD EJECT....Its free, but check out thier other shareware goodies, these
guy's are 5 star, IMHO.

This happened to me (prior to someone suggesting the above)
I BELIEVE when I did a reset with the button in the back, and the new card in
the problem cleared. Maybe I got lucky.

Greg