[NTLK] Sorry for the hype about Teletype

From: Ermin F. Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 20:37:59 EDT

Fellow Newtonians,

Sorry for all the hype regarding Teletype. I was under
the impression that it was not supported. My bad. Good news is that it is
supported which is more than we can say for a lot of software out there for the
Newton. Question email me offlist.

Take care and by the way thanks to all for answering
questions and such about software. I've been going mad downloading software onto
my new 32MB Linear Flash card. I never imagined the possibilities of having so
many of my packages all on one card and not having to swap when I need a certain
one. If any of you come across the oppurtunity to get a LARGE card go for
it!!!

Ermin