Re: [NTLK] Setup MessagePad 2000

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 07:20:37 EDT

Subject: Re: [NTLK] Setup MessagePad 2000

On Fri, 17 Aug 2001 John_C_James_at_dot.ca.gov wrote:

> I have a new Messagepad 2000. I want to duplicate the setup on my current
> Messagepad2000 on my new one.

Don't forget certain apps like Notion do not allow you to
easily move their data files. I believe someone mentioned
this, but wanted to add it to be sure.

Have both cards in with prefs for the new card saying
"save new items on this card"

Open Notion, and duplicate all databases - give them names
such as "beer ratings" -> "beer ratingsNEW"

This way all databases are on the new card.

--

Mark Rollins, CIH, CSP mark_at_mrollins.com www.mrollins.com mrollins_at_thermo.com