Re: [NTLK] Newton Data Viewer

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 08:41:29 EDT

on 8/18/01 8:23 AM, Michael Schaefer at mpschaefer_at_hotmail.com wrote:

> It talks about a program called Newton Data Viewer from Starcore. Has
> anybody used this as it sound interesting. I'd be interested if anybody know
> anything about it.

I had this years ago on my 1.3 120. If I recall, it was a soup browser-type
app. Unfortunately, I never used it seriously. I don't know what happened to
it, nor any of the Starcore software I once had. It was all OS 1.x stuff,
and a bunch of it wouldn't even load on my 120 when I upgraded it to 2.0. In
fact, it's possible that I auctioned it away or sold it.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams