[NTLK] PaperPak, anyone?

From: Gary Zambrano (Gazam_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 13:46:26 EDT

Anyone have a usable/non-demo version of PaperPak by iambic?
Their is one stuffed file I have found that needs an unlock code so you can
unstuff PaperPak and use it.

Yes I checked UNNA and always check eBay but nothing, even Newtonia through
Carracho...nothing!

For those who do know what that is it's an extension that adds other Notepad
stationary, like graphs, map template, etc.

Thanks for anyone who can help me find this. We can trade if you like.