Re: [NTLK] Another Calgary Newton User?

From: King Chung Huang (kinghuang_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 01:11:14 EDT

> From: "Grant [Tally Light] Hutchinson" <grant_at_splorp.com>
>
>> King Chung Huang
>> Learning Commons
>> University of Calgary
>
> Well, well, well. Good to see another Newton user from Calgary.

Make that a *brand new* Newton user from Calgary. :) I just bought a
MP2000 on eBay last week and received it two days ago (Friday). I'm really
enjoying it, and I finally understand why some people are so passionate
about it.

> I think
> that means we're up to three now. Maybe it's time to schedule a meeting
> of the minds. Are there any other active list members from the Calgary
> (or southern Alberta) region interested in getting together to talk shop?

I wouldn't mind getting together. There gotta be more than three Newton
users in all of Southern Alberta!

--
King Chung Huang               kinghuang_at_earthlink.net
Learning Commons                   Tel: (403) 220-4949