Re: [NTLK] looking for a clip-on holder

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 10:25:29 EDT

I use the Holster. It lacks a clip but I believe you could fashion one
yourself. Alternatively one could just put a large rectangular section of
the female piece of a hook and loop fabric on ones's pant leg as the Holster
has three male strips on the back.

"Just a moment, let me put that in my Newton...rrrriiippppp" Always at the
ready. In fact a pair of trousers made entirely of female loop velcro would
let the user mount it where ever it is convenient for the moment. Top of
thigh for driving, jot quick notes at a traffic light... you get the idea.

ken Whitcomb