Re: [NTLK] Before I Give Up... (RE: Viking Linear Flash Card)

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 12:56:40 EDT

David,

  Forgive me for responding on-list but I do not know, nor did I see in
your post, your off-list email address...

  I have a 20 MB Linear Viking Flash Card working in my uMP2000, which I
have used for sometime now with no problems (although for all cards I own I
get an eject error sometimes which requires me to re-insert the card. I
have, and use, the Card Eject utility, yet I still occasionally get the
error. Nevertheless I know of no damage that has occurred to either the
card or my uMP2000 via the eject sometimes failing).

  Yet I am not at all schooled on trouble shooting most problems with the
Newton platform, thus I am not sure I can help. Yet I would be happy to
try...

Respectfully,

Sam