Re: [NTLK] small dashboard trick

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 05:36:55 EDT

on 20-08-2001 8:17, Gregory J. Wayman at gwayman_at_mac.com wrote:

> BTW: is there a good dashboard script page somewhere? maybe we should set up
> one? i know one of dashboards main advantages is the scripting, but i
> personally dont have one single script that i use :(

Really good idea to pool the scripts again somewhere, maybe an idea on UNNA
(don't tell me you already have a script section Victor ;-)
In the meantime I'll post a few helpful URL's

Guess you should first go over to:
http://www.fivespeed.com/dashboard/scripting.html

and the rest is all for Gesture Launch scripts (since I use GL myself) but
AFAIK you can use those with DB as well.

http://www.newts.com/newton/glaunch.html
http://newton.guhl.net/newton/scripts/
http://www.beachnet.com/~o_ozoux/newton.html

Robert Benschop