[NTLK] Newton Print Pack & Epson Stylus Color 880

From: Jonas Baert (eMate_at_advalvas.be)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 07:19:20 EDT

hi...

i have an eMate and a recent epson printer (stylus color 880), i really want
to print on my epson printer but it has only a USB connection and a
parallel... i was planning to buy a newton print pack because i was hoping
that then i could connect my eMate to the parallel connection (and keeping the
USB connection in my iMac)... i got no idea if this will work, i figured out
that there comes a epson stylus driver with the newton print pack but looking
on the website of epson and in the information from the apple print pack the
supported models seems to be only matrix-printers... so i am not sure! On the
other hand, since it is an epson stylus printer and the driver is called epson
stylus it should work!

Anybody who can help me with this?

Jonas