Re: [NTLK] Newton Teletype GPS Software (fwd)

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 08:58:47 EDT

  Hmmm, I am not sure if approaching Teletype individually would help. As I
mentioned I recently spoke to them (once by email and once by phone) and
was greeted with a "we do not sell or support the Newton." Thus the
conversation went nowhere, hence my last message on Teletype confusion.

  I hope you have more luck then I. I would be interested to hear how you
fare...

Always,

Sam