Re: [NTLK] Newton Print Pack & Epson Stylus Color 880

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 12:29:11 EDT

on 8/21/01 2:03 PM, ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com at ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com wrote:

> << i was planning to buy a newton print pack because i was hoping
>
> that then i could connect my eMate to the parallel connection >>
>
> I have had success with that set up on a color stylus 600

This whole thread reminds me of something. I have somehow become the owner
of a GDTSoftworks PowerPrint serial to Parallel printer adapter. Now, I know
that the older version of this hardware works fine with Newtons, but I think
I remember that the later version/s don't. How can I tell which I have?
Before I go and get myself disappointed or frustrated trying to get this
thing to work with my Stylus Color 900, what does the newer one that
supposedly does not work with the Newton look like? TIA

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland