Re: [NTLK] eBooks

From: Michael Drabicki (drabicki_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 11:59:45 EDT

>I suppose it's a little off topic but will I be able to read eBooks on my
>Newton or do I first need to convert them to Newton Book format? Can I even do
>that?

You'll need an eBook reader or reader program. eBooks are proprietary
format not easily converted to another. eBooks do not want to be
free. From my experience once you download the eBook it is installed
onto the computer where it was downloaded. Now if an eBook reader
were written for our beloved Newt...

--
Mike Drabicki
WhizBang! Visuals

Yell. Jump. Play. Out-run those sons-of-bitches. They'll never live the way you live. Go do it. --Ray Bradbury, Zen in the Art of Writing