Re: [NTLK] [ANN] NewtonTalk Users' Map (ALPHA)

From: Paul Grothaus (pgrothaus_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 18:40:32 EDT

on 8/21/01 8:52 AM, Victor Rehorst wrote:

> By popular demand, the NewtonTalk Users' Map is now up. You can submit
> your location by visiting http://www.newtontalk.net/map/

Help, Help!! According to your map, I'm drowning out here in the middle of
the Pacific. What happened to Hawaii? Now my poor Newt is gonna get all
wet, sniff, sniff. ;(

Neat idea Victor. I know that it is an alpha version, but all the tags
overlap so much that they are unreadable in areas with lots of Newtoneers.

Aloha,
Paul Grothaus